Monday 23 July 2012

Little tykes

Originally some years ago I wanted to do a fanzine based loosely around H.S.C. & scooter related stuff. That was when I had more time on my hands but chose to spend it in a less constructive way....although it was fun....So thats how the blog has come about, kind of an on-line fanzine. The problem is finding stuff to post everyday without talking about trivial stuff unless you want to hear about work etc, which you don`t! So in the meantime I`ll try to put up anything I think you`ll find mildly interesting like things I`ve found in the garage....so here goes..
Here`s something i`ve found in my garage
An original Tykes S.C. backrest plaque from sometime in the 70`s. It was given to me by Steve Binns, an old workmate, who painted it himself when he was the number one. By coincidence my next place of work had an old Tykes member too...and they both switched from scooters to motorcycles.....and they both knew each other............and!......................................zzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment